MEET N’ GREET
If you are a first-time customer, we will personally meet with you to discuss pet and home care details. Depending on the schedule, we might not be able to do last-minute appointment
We take care not only dogs and cats; we also take care of your fish, hamsters, rabbits, birds, etc…even your plants!
Please help us get set up, including:
- Schedules for pet care, plant watering & additional tasks
- Time (30-60 minutes) to get to know your pets (required of new customers)
- Gain comfort with our process and our pet & house sitters
Please be prepared with the following:
- 1 copy of your keys (gate and main door to your pet)
- A list of local emergency contacts
- Your contact information while you are away
- Preferred veterinarian information (if any)
- Payment is due prior to or upon arrival of the first visit. Additional cost will occur for last-minute cancellations
Please note that availability of pet sitter will be based on our booking schedule. We might not be able to cater the needs if we are already fully booked. All animals’ behavior will be observed during meet & greet session.
We might decline if we cannot handle your pet